• Ideally suited for images and logos
• Sized to suite furniture and wording or image
• Actually etches out the surface of the wood
• Any size up to A4 (subject to size of piece for engraving)
• Proof required from customer
• Fast Delivery
Laser Engraving is best suited for images and logos. The laser beam actually etches out the top surface of the wood, giving a permenant result. The etched wood is darker brown due to the laser "burning" out the wood, and this adds contrast to the engraving. The maximum size is A4 size, but this is more often limited by the size of the piece of wood to be engraved - typically the top back rail of a park bench. Image proofs are required from the customer. The process is very fast, so delivery lead times are short.
All orders over £500+VAT qualify for FREE DELIVERY. Exclusively for online purchases. For more information please visit here
On orders less than £500+VAT we may have to charge for delivery and if necessary we will contact you as soon as possible.
Postcodes north of NE & CA and Overseas may incur delivery surcharge.